AUSTRALIAN FRANCHISE AWARD WINNERS 2008
The winners of the Franchise Council of Australia's MYOB Excellence in Franchising Awards were announced on October 18 2008.
click images to enlarge
Many of the names will be familiar to New Zealand readers, while others have yet to make their way over the Tasman. The Westpac New Zealand Franchise Awards take place on Saturday 8 November.
The winners are:
- Franchisor of the Year (overall) & Retail Franchisor winner: 7-Eleven Stores
- Food Franchisor of the Year: The Coffee Club
- Service Franchisor of the Year: Hotondo Homes
- Franchisee of the Year: Mark Maumill & Jason Love (Banjo's Corporation)
- Emerging Franchise System of the Year: Mr Rental
- Franchise Woman of the Year: Debb Shugg, CEO, Award Group
- Franchise Innovation of the Year: Gloria Jeans Coffee
- Franchise Export of the Year: Ecowash Mobile
- Media Campaign of the Year: Bakers Delight
- Franchise Supplier of the Year: Pacnet
This material is copyright © Franchise NZ Marketing Limited, Franchise New Zealand ™ magazine and Franchise New Zealand On Line . While it may be downloaded for personal use, no part may be reproduced in any form whatsoever without the specific written permission of the publisher.